12-Step Training Packages
Thinking of starting a 12-Step Class and Support Group in your Community?
RHM Recovery can help facilitate, train and mentor a team to reach those suffering from addiction in your community!
New Leaders receiving their Facilitator Training Certificates 2017
Holderness Community Church
Sproatley - East Yorkshire
Hull - East Yorkshire
New Leaders receiving their Facilitator Training Certificates 2016
Peter Eaves of New Life Christian Centre, Colne - Lancashire.
Deacon Jill Taylor of Methodist Mission, Selby Street, Hull - East Yorkshire.
Michael Swift of New Life Christian Centre, Colne - Lancashire.
New Recovery Centre NOW OPEN
We will be providing classes & sessions to enable and empower clients suffering with all forms of addiction, low confidence and self-esteem issues, plus relationship difficulties to overcome and get well.
Trained staff, will be on hand to offer the best possible support to each client that seeks our help. Please drop in for more details has to how we can help.
We will be providing a safe haven for addicts, their families and other networking partners to work together in providing the best possible service for recovery.
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM PARTICIPANTS
Christ Church, Bridlington
Leader Rev’d Jonathan Couper
Do you need assistance reaching those with an addiction in your community?
Struggled to know where to send addicts to receive help?
HELP is here!
RHM Recovery success in seeing people become free from addiction is only part of our picture. Lives are truly transformed, we develop a strategy with every client to bring healing to those deep rooted hurts they carry, freeing people from addiction and habits that have formed over many years. Once they gain this new found freedom they are free to enter each day with stability for the first time in their lives.
RHM will aid you to plant a RHM 12-Step Recovery Group in your community and provide you with all the materials, training needed and give expert advice to make your class a success!
- Meet a RHM Team Leader to discuss qualification of your Church/Organisation.
- RHM will meet your proposed team
- Church/Organisation becomes a RHM Recovery Member church/organisation
- Members of your 12-Step class team enrols on a Volunteers Training Day.
- Leader to complete Facilitators Training Course
- Team will be briefed on best practices
Membership entitles Church/Organisation too:
- Start up discounted packs 10 Bibles, 10 Manuals, plus downloadable policies and helpful forms via members area on website will be £160.00 (normally £219.99 per pack)
- Volunteers Training Day : Usually 9am - 4pm on a date to suit your church, Costing £250.00.
- Completion of Facilitators Training Course for leaders costing £200.00 per person.
- Mentoring for the first six weeks of your start up class. (FREE) A trained member of our team will co-lead your group (dependant upon distance) and will become a point of reference by giving the leader feedback after every meeting.
- Continued support via phone/text/email or visits if needed.
- Periodic Newsletter of similar events and classes across the region giving testimonies to encourage your clients.
- Counselling help for your clients if needed via our trained counselling staff.
- Funding news!
- Friendly admin staff to help you with any questions or related issues.
Please contact us for more details before you commit to any membership!!
We also provide training to any organisation seeking to implement a recovery centre in their community.
Reg. Charity No. 1150229
Selby Street Mission